As Enka Pazarlama Ihracat İthalat Anonim Şirketi ("Enka Pazarlama" or "COMPANY"), we provide you with information about your personal data in accordance with the "Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. We would like to inform.
Your personal data are processed for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed within the framework of the methods, basis, purpose and conditions stated below, and all necessary administrative and technical measures are taken by our company for its protection.
1.Data Specialist and Representative:
Enka Pazarlama Export Import Incorporated is the "data controller" for your personal data received on behalf of our company by our Headquarters and Offices, affiliated units and sub-carriers, suppliers, business partners, and employees.
2. Collection Method of Personal Data:
Your personal data is automatically or through all the Locations that our Company provides service, our website, our official social media accounts, the parties from which our company receives services that are complementary or extension of the activities, contracted organizations, business partners, our dealers, suppliers and sub or superior carriers and other similar channels. It can be collected through non-automatic means, in written, verbal or electronic media.
3.Legal Reasons of Collecting Personal Data and Purposes of Processing:
Your personal data to carry out our activities by Enka Pazarlama with automatic or non-automatic methods; Job Application Form, Fixed / Indeterminate Term Employment Contract, Confidentiality Agreement, Documents submitted to our Company during the job application, correspondence via electronic e-mail addresses, cargo shipments, all communication channels including information forms, electronic e-forms, facilities TC requested at the security point prior to entry identity card / T.C. Visitor information form issued by you with ID card, execution of sales transactions, order entry, sales support transactions, (waybill, invoice issuance, return invoice acceptance), accounting transactions, product complaints / returns transactions, evaluation of requests and complaints from notification and complaint line channels , purchases, cargo shipments and training, seminars, fairs and verbal information.
Your data collected within the scope of the above is processed by our Company within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
In this context, Customer personal data; Creating campaigns for customers, cross-selling, determining target audience, conducting activities that increase the user experience by following customer movements and improving the functioning of the company's website and customizing it according to customer needs, direct and indirect marketing, personalized marketing and remarketing activities, Planning and execution of the sales and marketing processes of the company's products and / or services, including the purposes of personal segmentation, targeting, analysis and internal reporting, market research, planning and execution of customer satisfaction activities, and planning and execution of customer relationship management processes, Within the scope of planning and execution of the processes of creating and / or increasing loyalty to the products and / or services we offer, the can be shared with the purgatory.
4. For what purpose Personal Data will be processed
- Fulfilling our legal obligations arising from legislation,
- Providing company products and services to you, fulfilling our obligations to you, organizing records and documents, complying with information storage, reporting, information, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legal legislation,
- Fulfillment, execution, performance, proof and development of our obligations, reporting to customers, fulfilling the requirements of the contracts you have concluded and / or concluded; statistics, customer satisfaction studies,
- In accordance with the Law No.6563 on the regulation of Electronic Commerce, sending e-mailing and sms for advertising and promotional purposes to the parties whose express consent was previously obtained and whose contact information is included in our institution due to its commercial activity,
- Planning, auditing and execution of information security processes
- Establishing and managing information technology infrastructure
- Planning and execution of benefits and benefits for employees
- Corporate communication for employees and / or planning and / or execution of corporate social responsibility and / or non-governmental organizations activities in which employees participate
- Planning and execution of employees' access rights to information
- Follow-up and / or control of employees' business activities
- Follow-up of finance and / or accounting works
- Planning human resources processes
- Planning and / or execution of activities of efficiency / productivity and / or appropriateness analysis of business activities
- Planning and execution of business activities
- Planning and execution of business partners and / or suppliers' access rights to information
- Managing relations with business partners and / or suppliers
- Planning and / or execution of occupational health and / or safety processes
- Planning and / or execution of business continuity activities
- Planning and execution of corporate communication, logistics and management activities
- Planning and execution of customer relationship management processes
- Planning and / or execution of customer satisfaction activities
- Follow-up of customer demands and / or complaints
- To fulfill the obligations arising from recruitment, employment contract and / or legislation for company employees
- Planning and execution of company audit activities
- Planning and execution of internal and external training and Orientation activities
- Planning and execution of the necessary operational activities to ensure that the company activities are carried out in accordance with company procedures and / or relevant legislation
- Ensuring the security of company operations
- Ensuring the security of company premises and / or facilities
- Planning and / or execution of the processes of creating and / or increasing loyalty to the products and / or services offered by the company
- Follow-up of contract processes and / or legal requests
- Execution of strategic planning activities
- Planning and execution of supply chain management processes
- Ensuring that the data is correct and up-to-date
- Giving information to authorized institutions based on legislation • Creating and tracking visitor records
Your personal data are processed for the purpose.
5. Provisions that do not require express consent
In the event of one of the following conditions listed in the Law in accordance with the KVKK, it is possible to process personal data of general nature without seeking your explicit consent;
a) It is clearly stipulated in the laws,
b)It is compulsory for the protection of the life or body integrity of the person who is unable to disclose his consent due to the actual impossibility or whose consent is not legally valid.
c)Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties to the contract.
d)It is mandatory for our Company to fulfill its legal obligation as a data controller,
e)It is made public by the person concerned,
f)Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right
g)Provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the relevant person, it is mandatory for the legitimate interests of our Company to process data.
6. Persons / Organizations to Which Personal Data can be Transferred:
- To the business partners, shareholders, affiliates of the COMPANY,
- To ENKA Holding and its Subsidiaries,
- To persons or organizations permitted by the Tax Procedure Law, Social Security Institution legislation, Turkish Commercial Code, Code of Obligations and other legislation,
- To legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
- Product / service comparison, analysis, evaluation, real or legal persons with whom we cooperate in the realization of the above-mentioned purposes, the institutions we have contracted to send the messages we send to our customers, the logistics companies that deliver the orders to you, in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law No.6698. can be transferred within the framework of the specified personal data processing conditions and purposes.
7. Rights of Personal Data Owner:
In accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK, you have the following rights regarding your personal data;
- Learning whether personal data is being processed,
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data are transferred,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, to request notification of the transactions made to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the KVKK, to request the transactions made to be notified to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data
You can find detailed information about the applications from the KVKK application form on our website.